The Omaha Empowerment Breakfast (OEB) has been a long-standing Omaha event with nearly a 20-Year history. In December 2020, the event sidelined.
We have re-vitalized the OEB! A new organization and group of people are re-establishing this great event. Small Business owners, business professionals, new businesses, will have an event to share, learn, and network. This non-membership event will connect small businesses with larger business and agencies. The Omaha Empowerment Breakfast is open to anyone.
Charlie’s on the Lake serves a fantastic breakfast buffet: eggs, bacon, sausage, fresh baked biscuits, yogurt and fresh fruit, fresh baked croissants, Banana Chocolate Chip muffins, biscuits with gravy, eggs benedict, and a breakfast omelet.
This premier event will be held on the first Friday of each month, starting with May 7th, 2021. Every breakfast will highlight exceptional speakers.
We are looking for established, committed companies to sponsor this monthly event. For a small monetary contribution, you will get:
- To showcase your company at one breakfast per year
- Your company logo and name displayed at each event.
- Your company logo and name printed on a hand-out sheet provided to all attendees.
- Name recognition on advertising, mentioned as a sponsor in advertising.
- To be part of this long-standing Omaha tradition.
You may partner with us for 3-months, 6-months, a year, or several years. The cost is $100 per calendar Quarter. We ask our sponsors to:
- Recommend speakers and topics that will benefit the Omaha business community.
- Refer your clients, customers, and vendors to attend and support this monthly event.
On the month that you are assigned to showcase (present) your company:
- You will get to meet each attendee as they check in, helping them find their assigned seat.
- You can bring flyers, business cards, or advertising material.
- A representative from your company will have 3 minutes at the podium.
- We encourage participation year-round, even when you are not the featured host.
We hope that you can partner with us to make this a success for 20 more years! Please contact Michael at 402-201-3518, or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Omaha Empowerment Breakfast Manager / Coordinator