Today’s Emcee as Veteran, T. J. DiBacco of Wealth-Makers. Having served in the military for 30 years, it was an honor to have Mr. DiBacco as our Emcee.
OEB sponsor, Dick Lerner, of Bel Air Fashions, is also a Veteran. Bel Air Fashions is a 3rd generation, family-owned clothing business specializing in Men’s and Women’s Professional and Lifestyle Clothing. Having been around for 49 years, Bel Air Fashions specializes in custom fit and has the experience and look you want. For more information about Bel Air Fashions, please call (402) 493-5160 or visit www.belairfashions.com.
OEB sponsor, Jim Barger of Business Builder 360, has a broad background in business from restaurants, software marketing, manufacturing, recruitment and training, to warehousing, retailing, and furniture! He has worked as both Consultant and Business Coach, Trouble-Shooter and CEO. Having been personally trained by Brad Sugars, the founder of ActionCOACH, and with the support of the Action Global resources, Jim has successfully coached many business owners to increase their bottom line. Utilizing Business Builder 360, will be a positive investment for your company, helping the employees identify and utilize their strengths, and benefit the entire business. https://businessbuilder360.com & Phone: 402-676-8809.
Our 3 minutes speakers, sharing about their businesses were as follows:
- Michael Schmeeckle, P.R. media, spoke about his role at the Omaha Empowerment Breakfast, and the opportunity attendees have to spotlight their business in a short video/interview after the breakfast.
- Judy Kramer of BHHS Ambassador Real Estate, shared about her real estate business and how it has allowed her to give back to the community in many ways. Judy loves selling homes, and she is passionate about bringing joy to someone(s) less fortunate. Judy can be reached at 402-598-8424 Judy.email@example.com .
- Holly Schneidewind of Eagle Mortgage Inc. spoke about options available in home mortgages and how she and her team have recently added “reverse mortgage” as an option. Holly said, “We may not know what you had for breakfast, but we know mortgages.”
- Kim Kuhle of Veterans Victory Operating LLC,
- George Abbott of Nebraska Vietnam Veterans Memorial Foundation,
- David Gillis of Spark Financial Wellness.
The November featured speaker was Ron Hernandez, with his 2 non-profit businesses, Moving Vets Forward, and Pantry for our Patriots. Ron is a retired army veteran with 25 years. In 2010 Ron created a non-profit organization, Moving Veterans Forward, based in Papillion, NE. They have touched the lives of thousands of veterans over the years. Besides finding them sufficient housing, they collect furniture, clothing, and household items to provide a complete home for a homeless Veteran to move into. 100% of all donations received go toward helping Veterans, and non-personnel operations of Moving Veterans Forward. Their mission is to give Veterans a boost so they can become self-sufficient. Ron is aspiring to develop additional ideas toward further helping Veterans. https://mvfne.org (and) https://www.papillionfoundation.org/pantry-for-our-patriots
Numerous door prizes were donationed by businesses represented at the breakfast.
And received by are as follows:
Itex – Terri Smieja with a Nebraska Picnic Blanket and Julie Sanford of Split Second Strategies received.
Business Builder 360 – Jim Barger with a book called Pulling Profits out of the Hat and Bill Larson received.
Omaha Empowerment Breakfast – Michael McKee with a book called Pulling Profits out of the Hat and Curt Neujahr of Get Beyond received.
Cinderella’s – Formal Dress Rental – Terri Smieja with 3 Bushwackers gift certificates and Michael Bianchi of MikesMinistry.com received.
Wealthmaker$ – T. J. DiBacco with a DVD the Power of Zero and Josh Andrew of Thryv received.
BHHS Ambassador Real Estate – Judy Kramer with a Autumn holiday basket and David Vaughn of Heartland Workforce Solutions – Youth Services received.