Van Deeb is a native of Omaha. After playing football at the University of Nebraska Omaha he attended a real estate specialty school in Dallas Texas.
Van sold real estate in Dallas for 10 years before moving back home to Omaha to open up DEEB Realty in 1993.
Van started his company with just himself out of his basement and grew it to one of the largest Real Estate firms in the Midwest with over 350 agents in only 15 years. Van sold DEEB Realty (now Nebraska Realty) in January of 2009 and now travels the country inspiring and motivating sales and customer service people to be
the best they can be.
A Few of Van’s credentials:
- Over 100 sales and business awards
- Former TV and current Radio talk show host
- Author of 6 books on Sales and Customer Service
- Inducted into Burke High Hall of fame
- UNO man of the year in 2000
- Motivational and Inspirational speaker
- Omaha Planning Commissioner 2009-2016
- Radio talk show host on Christian Radio KCRO